This delightful piece, hand painted with precision to highlight a master craftsmanship, can be worn for any occasion. The diamond patterns are inspired from centuries-old, weaving traditions of the Dorze (Dor-zay) people, from Southern Ethiopia. Mostly known as highly specialized weavers, they were once fearsome warriors, who resorted to peaceful artistry. Their work of luxurious attire was once worn by royal families and dignitaries. For further background stories on this product: Read More
Wear this piece to remind you, You Are A Warrior!
For Size Information: See Details Tab
- Sterling silver or 14K real gold plating on sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel & lead free
- Hand polished and hand finished
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US
- Available in 7 sizes, 6 - 12 (US ring size chart)
- Ring Size: We recommend you order 1 size up. For half-size measurements: order the next. If you are US Size 6 or 6.5, we recommend you order Size 7
- Free Shipping
- Ships to Continental USA Only
- Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery.