This exquisite Telsom (See-loom) crawler earring is inspired by one of Ethiopia’s iconic necklace designs, dating back centuries. Traditionally, forged in silver and gold, it is worn as a necklace, strung on a mateb (a silk or cotton thread) by people in Central Ethiopia. There are different shapes and forms of this iconic design, embodying an acknowledgement of faith.
Wear this piece to remind you, You are Faithful!
- Semi-precious gemstone, handcrafted by local artisan miners in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 14K real gold plating on brass
- Hypoallergenic- nickel and lead free
- Adjustable fitting crawler earring cuff
- Hand polished
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US
- Available for PRE-ORDERS ONLY. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Free Shipping
- Continental USA Only