The elegant design of this Woriro (Wo-Ree-Ro) necklace takes you to Northern & Southern parts of Ethiopia. Traditionally worn by women in Wollo from Northern Ethiopia, it signifies an item of beauty and is a customary gift given to a bride on her wedding day. At the heart of this necklace is a semi-precious Quartz gemstone form Southern Ethiopia, handcrafted by local artisan miners in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Wear this piece to remind you, You are a Gem!
- Semi-precious gemstone, handcrafted by local artisan miners in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 14K real gold plating on brass
- Hypoallergenic- nickel and lead free
- Necklace wear: 26” to 32”, adjustable chain
- Hand polished and delicate diamond patterns, hand painted with precision
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US
- Pre-Orders Only. Estimated Delivery: December 20.
- Free Shipping
- Continental USA Only