This versatile piece, Telsom (See-loom) stackable ring, wearable over 4 different ways, draws design inspirations from Central Ethiopia. The intricate design of the square domes ring is traditionally worn as a necklace pendant, to symbolize love and commitment. At the heart of this design is also a semi-precious Quartz gemstone from Southern Ethiopia, hand crafted by local artisan miners in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Wear this piece to remind you, You are Loved!
- Semi-precious gemstone, handcrafted by local artisan miners in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 14K real gold plating on brass
- Hypoallergenic- nickel and lead free
- Versatile Wear: worn over 4 ways, as single band or stackable
- Hand crafted and hand polished
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US
- Ring Sizes: 4 sizes available, with adjustable bands to accommodate half sizes
- Pre-Orders Only. Estimated Delivery: December 20.
- Free Shipping
- Continental USA Only