Please select all options.
- Semi-precious gemstone, handcrafted by artisan in Ethiopia
- 14K real gold plated on recycled brass
- Necklace wear: 26” to 32”, adjustable chain
- Hypoallergenic jewelry - nickel and lead free
- Hand polished | hand finished in USA
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and USA
The elegant design of this Woriro (Wo-Ree-Ro) necklace takes you to Northern & Southern parts of Ethiopia. The Woriro, traditionally worn by women in Wollo from Northern Ethiopia, signifies an item of beauty and is a customary gift given to a bride on her wedding day. At the heart of this necklace is a semi-precious Chrysoprase gemstone from Southern Ethiopia, handcrafted by local artisan miners in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.. Read more on the product's story.
Wear this piece to remind you, You Are A Gem!